Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Sham Wedge

Take a great old Sheffield full wedge, have to honed to the perfect edge by Sham and what you have? Pretty much the perfect shave. This has not been touched by me except to strop it and it was  SO sharp and smooth today.

Pretty much a one pass shave but I did two cause it was so much fun :)) Using his edges always reminds me of what a perfect edge actually feels and shaves with so it's good to do occasionally, when I forget my place in my honemeister's journey. I'm still such a beginner but that's fine.

I only brought out this one blade to shave with this morning because I knew I wouldn't need anything else AND I wanted to just see what one blade shave feels like after using two and three to test things out virtually all the time now. This was nice.

No comments: