Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wacker and New england 5/8 wedge stone test



Put the Wacker on the C12 k for30+ laps on water and the New England Wedge on the Les Lateneuse coticule for the same to see whether it would improve the edge or take it down. Also wanted to see if the Cnat was finer than the La Verte I finished the wacker on.

Not the perfect test as I changed my beard prep a little and didn't use the proraso pre shave cream but it didn't seem to make a difference,

The Wacker was just that much less keen than before. I think the la verte is higher grit and it had the typical cnat crispiness that I don't particularly like. I'll put it back on the la verte tonight and test again

That was the first pass, second was the NE wedge and it was awesome with the les lat edge. very smooth and sharp. granted it only had to deal with a second pass but still could tell.

interesting stuff

No comments: