Saturday, January 14, 2012

Arm hair Hara Kiri

Another great big blade from Morgan for me to play with. I was going to dull and rehone it but when I tested it it was popping arm hairs like crazy. The damn things were committing suicide so  I figured why bother and would just shave with it today.

Well it does to show me sharp doesn't always means shave ready. I didn't even strop it and it was a bit tuggy at the chin SO I took out my La Vert and did 30 X strokes on water on it then 30 on linen and 40 on leather and it shaved GREAT! Love these big blades now and this one is for sale on Herbert Wackers site. It's seriously pricey but it is beautiful and shave like a dream

Now I realize it matters now how big the blade is, you only shave with the Edge :))Great shave day already.

No comments: